- 942 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA
- PROJECT SIZE
- 211,457 sf
- TF BROADWAY LP
- CHRIS DIKEAKOS ARCHITECTURAL CORP
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
- SWA GROUP
Chinatown is a diverse and interesting mix of building scales and uses.
The project site is located at 942 North Broadway in Chinatown. Currently, a low-rise commercial building is located on the site. Surface parking covers an extensive area of the site.
Across North Broadway is Central Plaza which is home to a traditional Chinese gate and a statue of Sun Yat Sen at it’s center. To the east of the site is the Capitol Milling building, currently under renovations. Chinatown Metro Station Gold Line, is nearby to the southeast.
The proposed application intends to integrate the new residential development with an enhanced public realm to create a dynamic new landmark.
Respond to Urban Patterns
942 W. Broadway
Great ground floor.
The proposed application intends to integrate the new residential development with an enhanced public realm to create;
- – Transit Orientated Community
- – Small Format Retail supporting Walkable Neighbourhoods
- – Enhanced public plaza at street level
- – Enhanced connection to Central Plaza
- – Visual connection to the Capitol Milling building
Connect the Plaza